We all know minimum one person who grins most often even if he is going through bumpy rides in his life. We watch a person with unworthy eyes leading a lavish lifestyle cos of his excessive income but did we ever realize what price he has paid to reach success. He has sacrificed a lot of things to achieve levels.
Are you ready to sacrifice?
Success is not a long shot but if you think it’s easy to get at levels of Ray Kroc, Richard Branson, Donald Trump or Mark Zuckerberg you need to introspect well. The popularity may hide the struggle of an individual sometimes but the reality is, that your consistent hard work and resistance from interim defeats makes you successful in your endeavors.
“If you’re not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle the ordinary. – Jim Rohn”
Who are you? What do you want to become?
Indian cinema is not behind with such spectacular stories and what about the golden days of Doordarshan channel televisions serials like most Malgudi Days, Chitrahar, Nukkad and Tipu Sultan.Bollywood stars are no different species and people like us who are top earners now.There are so many celebrities who have struggled, seen hard times before they set an example for the generation to come.
Do you know about reality of these actors from Bollywood?
- Dharmendra- He did plumber jobs before he started doing small roles in the films and turned as an established actor and called as HE- man of Bollywood.His entire family has worked for Bollywood and they are an inspiration to many.
- Amitabh Bachchan – In his early career,He had worked for a shipping company and got rejected by All India Radio but today he is one of the biggest stars film industry has ever produced.His entire family is also into Bollywood.
- Shahrukh Khan (SRK)– Shahrukh had started as a concert attendant and even sold tickets at the booking window in Mumbai. He confessed in an interview to Hindustan times that,” I have seen a lot of poverty in my early life and this fear makes me work very hard in my career.” He is now amongst the top actors ever in Bollywood and known as King of Romance with several super hit movies under his name.
- Jackie Shroff- He was a ticketing agent before he started doing films and won several film fare awards for his outstanding contributions as an actor. His son Tiger Shroff has also entered Bollywood as an actor and is a brilliant dancer with great fitness levels.
- Akshay Kumar –He is a college dropout and his real name is Rajeev Bhatia. He has worked as cook in Bangkok and seen a lot of hardships. When he came back to India after learning martial arts he entered into the modeling career and since then there is no look back for him. Today, Akshay is one of the highest paid actors in Bollywood. Twinkle Khanna his wife an actress and author herself is a great support in his life.
- Nawazzuddin Siddiqui- He was one of the eight siblings from a poor family in Muzaffarnagar, U.P.He worked as a night watchman, chemist and lived in rented house for years with his friends and seen many disappointments when he was searching for roles.With his remarkable role in film Majhi, a motivational movie based on a real life story, he has shocked everyone and marked his name with hard work and amazing talent.Today he is a well-known actor who can do any sort of role.
Decide for yourself, just like these celebrities went through to become what they are today.
There are so many other strugglers turned celebrities but if you notice one thing in common, they all started from scratch and never give up because they are passionate about their work and knew that something will come out big.The sign of glory is your potential in the work you do back by the purpose of your life and persistence you display.
Be the success you wish to see. It is all yours.No matter what people say, be the one who shines and live for him.
Photo credit: https://in.pinterest.com/pin/237846424050062676/