Arm yourselves for we are at war. We have no one to blame and playing the victim isn’t going to help us win. If you aren’t ready to give up, we’re together in this. Else, I invite you to give it another shot, at least until you see your dreams as your own reality. You could give up after that happens.
We only lose this battle when we give up. Whether you surrender or retreat, it’s still a death. Considering this, haven’t we all died so many times? All those dreams we had that we gave up on? If you’ve had enough of death, we’re together in this. Let’s choose our weapons. It’s time for victory or Valhalla!
I choose all these basic following weapons to begin with, but you may choose at least one or more for yourself, for now.
- Start early. It’s never too late if you start now. But let your day begin before the sunrise. When the city is asleep, we are investing in our dreams.
- Plan and prepare. It’s not a good idea to go into this battle unprepared and without knowing what your strength is. Enlist your day’s priorities and prioritize whatever you’ve been procrastinating. Perhaps that’s where your long awaited transformation is waiting.
- Innovate. What could we do today that would take what we do best to a whole new level?
- Attack! Don’t just dream and scream. War is all about action. Unless you act now, your dreams will be the achievements of another person who didn’t just dream.
- Fight well even in the dark. Your audience isn’t relevant. Just perform as if your life depends on it. The truth is that it does. We’d be vegetables if we don’t act.
- Love what you do. Be grateful for what you have and appreciate your work. It doesn’t matter if no one else appreciates you as long as you do.
- Underpromise and overdeliver. I wouldn’t promise anyone anything if I were you. But I’d surprise them by giving them more than what they ask for. This builds reputation and credibility.
It doesn’t matter how many times you’ve died. Just keep coming back for more. Believe me, there always is.
Thank you so much for reading me, Pramodh Iyer signing off, see you soon, till that, Stay Tuned with us.
Also, subscribe our newsletter in order to receive regular updates…